View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trauis
Raid Leader

re: Whats up with Raids?

For the last two weeks raids have not been happening as scheduled. I logged on last night at around raid time and there was only one person logged in.

Yes a few of us have alts we play on the imperial side, but we still look forward to raid nights, yet when we log over to check the roster there is no one there. This is happening with both teams.

Are you all getting burned out? If so let me know and those of us who do want to continue raiding will find another means of doing so.

I know that the officers don't seem to be logged in as much as we used to (at least on the republic side), the reason for that is because there is not a whole lot to do at end game other than raid, blame BioWare for that. That does not mean we are not still wanting to raid. We do log in on raid nights around 8 each raid day to see what we have to work with, and lately its been nothing.

I will continue to to try to get raids going on raid nights, so if you guys want to raid, be online around 8 on raid nights and we will go.

-Trauis
Gandh1
Officer

re: Whats up with Raids?

Yeah most of us have been playing on the imp side so if you ever have any questions "we will be in vent" Just log into vent and see if we're having raids etc... with arelia being gone for most of this month that's the off tank out... so we need taren to step up and show up on the raid times that are scheduled.... without an off tank we cannot even attempt EC(Explosive Conflict) We can only do 1 tank in EV that's about it.... KP requires two tanks and so does EC.... If this continues to be slow we will have to find new people to raid with etc... and to be honest i don't want to do that.. i like our team that we have right now. On the healing aspect side of it... vhidala is never on for raid nights anymore(She's lost interest i believe) Golia will be on and will always make the raids.... same with saks so that shouldn't be a prob... if we have to sub in a healer we can always ask shaftoe(monika) to come and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help us out.. I really like the raiding scene and i want to progress further and further... at least get the new operation done and over with...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Regulators Forum Index -> Raid Leader News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: