View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gandh1
Officer

re: Games

Hey guys i realize we've all went our separate ways. But i would still like to keep in touch with you guys in case any other MMOrpg's/ Any games come out that we could play together. I don't know if you guys use "Steam" But if you do my name on there is demonritual if you would add me. If that doesn't work try using my email which is ((big_balla_28@yahoo.com))

I haven't heard from trauis or shaftoe in a while it seems like. Maybe over 3 weeks or so. I'll be in vent just chillin playing various games. So if you guys want to come in and chat feel free to... i don't want to sound gay but i miss you guys... . Leerik and golia come in vent every now and then but they're busy this month and next month because of the wedding i am sure of. Anyways just stop in anytime say hi or whatever.

Hopefully a new MMORPG will come out and we can smash that game out chyeaaa! It'll be fun and yeah a reminisce of the old days of raiding with you guys ;p
Trauis
Raid Leader

Sent you an invite on steam. I had an old account there but forgot the login info so made a new one.

Lately I have been playing a mod for Arma 2 called DayZ. It is a zombie survivor game. Pretty sick game but would be much more fun with some friends. It is currently in Alpha so there are still a few bugs around but overall it is really fun and playable.

Basic rundown of the game from the mods homepage:

"A 225 km2 open world post-soviet state and one of the areas hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few who have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.

Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive."

You start out the game with nothing but a bandage and a flashlight, you must scavenge the villages and towns around the map to find food, water, and weapons, while at the same time watching out for zombies and other survivors who may or may not decide to kill you for what you have.

Check out the mods homepage and forums @
www.dayzmod.com

The actual game (Arma 2: CO) is currently on steam for $30. And you can download the DayZ mod from the website above.

There are also tons of videos of the game and the mod on youtube if you want to see the game in action.
Gandh1
Officer

Yeah dude i've been checking that game out actually. It's funny that you posted you were playing that game haha. I was just about to download it because i was watching tons of videos on twitchtv and it looks fucking awesome! Minus the minor bugs/server connection issues the game looks pretty awesome. I might actually get it very soon and start playing it with you brother. I got a couple questions to ask you about the game though, I'll be in vent prolly everyday around 2 o'clock eastern time. So just come in and check and see if I'm in vent. We can talk on these forums as well since they're abandoned now a days. Still with upcoming releases of games hopefully a new MMO will come out and we can dominate! I was thinking about trying guild wars 2 to see how it is as well. I didn't get into the beta but I've been watching a lot of videos on the game and it really doesn't look that bad. There are a lot of classes in the game and several races as well with certain racial features. You know me I'll prolly make a "Guardian" for they are the "Tank" class.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Regulators Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum